- What was the name of Uncle Jesse's band on Full House?
Jesse and the Rippers [Yeah, they were badasses.]
- What was the band Europe's biggest hit in the US?
The Final Countdown [Which is currently my ringtone.]
- What did Frankie say?
Relax [Just check the T-shirt.]
- What's the name of Cap'n Crunch's ship?
S.S. Guppy [The original Cap'n lapsed into a diabetic coma in 1994, leading to the swift promotion of Commander Crunch to fill his place. You can tell by the different eyebrows.]
- What 1984 film was the first to be rated PG-13?
Red Dawn. [The Soviet Union and its Central American allies invade the US! Chilling.]
- Before 'Straight Up' or American Idol, what basketball team was Paula Abdul a cheerleader for?
The LA Lakers
- In what year was the Koosh ball first released?
1987 [The Koosh was so named because that's the noise it made when it landed]
- What was the name of Mr. T's character in Rocky III?
Clubber Lang [It was also from this film that the phrase 'I pity the fool' comes.]
- Who is the villain in the 1986 film ¡Three Amigos!?
El Guapo [played by Alfonso Arau]
- What animal has the scientific name Artema Nyos?
Sea monkeys [also the only animal to be patented!]
- What game's name is derived from the Swahili word for 'to build'?
- What was B.A. Baracus's main fear?
- What fruit is the bonus on the first level of Pac-Man?
Cherries [Then strawberry, orange, bell, apple, grapes, and some other stuff I could never identify]
- Who 'built this city on rock 'n' roll'?
- Which Bruce Springsteen video did Courtney Cox appear in?
Dancing in the Dark
Do You Remember?
4 years ago